Owners of Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO devices have a lot to look forward to in February. Xiaomi will send an official update to up to 23 smartphones and 2 tablets to improve some key functions.
It is not an update to MIUI 14 and not even the latest version of Android with the number 13, but a security update that corresponds to the latest one directly from Google.
21 smartphones will receive this latest security update, but two more pieces have recently joined them, namely the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite and the Redmi Note 10 Pro. This Redmi smartphone has already received the stable version of MIUI 14.
The update should include up to 4 fixes:
- Accessibility: An issue that prevented touch interaction with the Braille keyboard under certain conditions
- Audio: An issue that occasionally causes instability when Clear Calling is enabled under certain conditions
- Bluetooth: an issue that occasionally prevents connection to certain Bluetooth devices or accessories
- Structure: an issue that occasionally prevented background work profile calendar information from updating
List of devices that will receive these updates:
- Xiaomi 10T / 10T Pro
- Xiaomi 12Lite
- Xiaomi 12X
- Xiaomi 12t
- Xiaomi 12t pro
- Xiaomi mi 11 ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 11
- Xiaomi 11t
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G
- Xiaomi pad 5
- xiaomi pad 5 pro
- POCO F3
- POCO F4
- Redmi K40 Gaming/POCO F3 GT
- LITTLE X3 GT
- LITTLE X3 Pro
- Notes redmi 10 Pro
- Redmi Note 10
- Redmi Note 11T Pro/POCO X4 GT
- Redmi Notes 11 Pro 5G
Even if it is not MIUI 14, in this way Xiaomi also wants to contribute to the fact that its smartphones work great for as long as possible. It is quite possible that the vast majority of these smartphones will indeed receive the update to MIUI 14. However, we only have to wait a few months.
Did you find your smartphone in this extensive list? Which fixes from the list are you most looking forward to? Let us know in the comments below the article. Follow the XiaomiPlanet website, sign up for news and join the our group on Facebookwhere we form an active Xiaomi community.
If only they had finally fixed the broken LDAC and APTX HD codec on the Redmi Note 10, it's already ridiculous how they cough on it, while even the update to MIUI 14 did not solve the problem...
12X already has an update to MIUI 14, or android 13, so at least I already have 😉