After almost a month and a half since the original Chinese performance of Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro, we have finally seen it in Europe. The Chinese tech giant presented its flagship for 2020 at an online conference.
🔥 Coupon for Mi 10 with a better price today. join to our FB group.
Finally we know the prices
Since the parameters of the Mi 10 are already known to almost everyone, we will start with what we have all been waiting for. European prices. As expected when looking at Chinese prices, the Xiaomi Mi 10 is the most expensive smartphone of the manufacturer, if we do not count the Mi MIX Alpha concept.
Director Xiaomi, Lei Jun, announced before the performance of Mi 10 that removed the price limitto achieve a flagship of premium quality. Production costs increased, so did quality, and therefore logically also price.
The sale will start in Spain on April 1. Price tags for Western European markets are as follows (in Slovakia and the Czech Republic they will probably be higher):
Xiaomi Mi 10 with 8 GB RAM + 128 GB memory for 799 €
Xiaomi Mi 10 with 8 GB RAM + 256 GB memory for 899 €
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro with 8 GB RAM + 256 GB memory for 999 €
Recapitulation of camera parameters:
For Xiaomi, the most important component in the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro is the camera. With the Mi 10 Pro model, they first reached the top of the DxOMark ranking, which brings together the best photo smartphones in the world. He is currently competing for the first place with the Chinese competitor Oppo Find X2 Pro.
The Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro also excel in an exceptionally high-quality AMOLED display with a 90 Hz refresh rate, HDR10 + certification, FullHD + resolution or 5: 000 contrast. The Mi 000 Pro even has professional color accuracy. The display has a "shotgun" for the front camera, which is located in the left corner.
Smartphones also boast high-quality linear stereo speakers, the most powerful Snapdragon 865 processor, fast LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.0 storage, very fast wireless and wired charging or the most modern 5G connectivity.
In addition, the equipment includes specialties such as reverse charging, extremely efficient liquid cooling, state-of-the-art WiFi 6, new Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, dual GPS. It is interesting that the Mi 10 Pro contains a 65 W charger directly in the package.
Differences between Xiaomi Mi 10 vs Mi 10 Pro you will find in our article.
Xiaomi Mi 10: Complete specifications
- Dimensions and weight: 162,6 x 74,8 x 8,96 mm, 208 g
- Display: 6,67-inch AMOLED, 90 Hz, 2340 x 1080 FHD + resolution, HDR10 +, 800 nits, Gorilla Glass 5, 5: 000
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, 8 cores, clock 2,84 GHz, Adreno 650 GPU
- memory: 8/12 GB LPDDR5 RAM + 128/256 GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Rear camera:
- 1st sensor: 108 MPx sensor Samsung S5KHMX - primary camera with OIS, 7P lens. It is a 1 / 1,33-inch sensor with an aperture value of f / 1,69, the pixel size is 1,6 µm
- 2st sensor: 2 MPx portrait sensor with 1,4 micron pixel size and f / 2.4 aperture
- 3st sensor: 13 MPx wide-angle sensor with 123-degree viewing angle, f / 2.4 aperture and 1,12 µm pixel size
- 4st sensor: 2 MPx super macro lens with f / 2.4 aperture, 1,12 µm pixel size and the ability to capture objects from a distance of 2-10 cm
- Front camera: 20 MPx sensor, aperture / 2.3, 1080p video
- Video camera: Optical stabilization, 8K video, 4K 60 fps, FullHD 60 fps
- battery: 4780 mAh, 30 W wired and wireless charging, 10 W reverse charging, fast adapter included, USB Type-C
- B20 LTE (800 MHz) support: Yes
- System: MIUI 11
- Other: 5G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5,1, DualSIM, fingerprint sensor in the display, NFC, dual GPS, stereo speakers
The first coupon for Mi 17 will be available today at 00:10, we will send it to you by e-mail. 👇