At the Redmi brand press conference held in China yesterday, the company introduced us to several new products. The most anticipated were the new Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro smartphones, which more or less met the expectations of the fans.
Redmi Note 8 Pro attracts attention due to its parameters
The biggest interest is in the Redmi Note 8 Pro smartphone, which has won several world championships. The first is the use of the Mediatek Helio G90T chipset. However, many fans are damaging the Mediatek processor before they could try the phone. Time will tell if Redmi stepped aside in this case.
The second world championship is the use of 4 cameras with a primary 64 MPx sensor Samsnug GW1. So far, no smartphone has had this combination of high-potential cameras.
After the launch prices, of course, questions began to multiply as to whether the Redmi Note 8 Pro would be in the global version and if, when. One day after the performance, answers are coming in, straight from two verified sources.
A global version of Redmi Note 8 Pro is being prepared
Lu Weibing - CEO of Redmi - was the first to report at yesterday's presentation. He admitted that they are working at Redmi to launch the Redmi Note 8 Pro in India. As we know from the past, this is the equivalent of the availability of a global version.
However, he added that the certification and approval process is lengthy and users will have to wait about two to three months.
As a second piece of information, Manu Kumar Jain - CEO of Xiaomi India - confirmed in his Twitter account, adding that the phone could be ready in about 8 weeks.
We'll do our best to bring them to India asap! However, certification & testing might take ~ 8 weeks. Will keep you posted.
- #MiFan Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) August 29
What caused the lengthy certification and approval process was not specified. There is speculation that this was caused by the new Helio G90T processor, which is for the first time in a mobile phone and is about to enter the non-Chinese market.
Whatever the reasons, we have no choice but to wait and believe that we will really see the global version of Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Equipment Redmi Note 8 Pro in brief:
- dimensions 161,3 x 76,4 x 8,8 mm a hmotnosť 199 gramov
- LTPS LCD display 6,53 palca, ratio 19.5:9 , 1080 x 2340 px, 396 ppi, Gorilla Glass 5
- processor Mediatek Helio G90T, 64 bit, 8-core 2.05 GHz, GPU: Arm Mali-G76 3EEMC4 800MHz
- RAM 6 GB / 8 GB, storage 64 GB / 128 GB hybrid micro SD card slot
- front camera in cutout 20 MPx, aperture f / 2.0, pixel size 0.900 µm
- rear cameras: 64 MPx Samsung GW1 ISOCELL, aperture f / 1.9, pixel size 0.800 µm | 8 MPx ultra wide 120 ° 2 MPx macro camera with a focal length of 2 cm 2 MPx depth sensor
- battery 4500 mAh, support for fast charging 18 W
- others: NFC, 3.5 mm jack, USB-C, fingerprint sensor on the back, Game Turbo 2.0, liquid cooling, A-GPS, Beidou, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi, infrared
Very attractive price, makes this smartphone even more desirable
Redmi Note 8 Pro vo verzii 6 GB / 64 GB prichádza s cenou 1399 juanov, čo je v prepočte 176 € / 4545 kč. Verzia so 6 GB RAM a 128 GB pamäťou by mal prísť na trh s cenou 1599 juanov, čo je v prepočte približne 200 € / 5200 kč. Verzia s 8 GB / 128 GB pamäťami by sa mala predávať za 1799 juanov, čo je asi 226 € / 5850 kč.
If Redmi Note 8 Pro comes out in a global version, we will also send you info by e-mail! ?