Xiaomi introduced the Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro to the Chinese market on February 13.02.2020, 10. It was also scheduled to be launched for the global market in February, but the coronavirus discontinued the event. We now have some very important dates on the introduction and sale of the Mi 10 and Mi XNUMX Pro in Europe.
The European performance knocks on the door
We will see the 10th generation of the flagship from Xiaomi in Europe in just 2 days. Exactly this Friday, 27.3. there is an online performance where we will finally learn the European awards. Here are some important dates to keep in mind:
- 27.03.2020 - presentation of Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro for Europe at an online conference
- 15.04.2020 - start of sales in selected markets
- 01.05.2020 - start of sales in the Czech Republic (quite possibly in Slovakia)
We don't know the price tags for sure
There is still not much talk about price tags. We can only estimate, but we will probably find out the real price only at the performance. According to the latest reports, the smartphone should be sold in the UK around 700 to 800 pounds, in euros 770 to 880 euros.
Czech web MobilMania in turn, it lists the following prices for each smartphone. Again, these are only estimates based on regional pricing policy and the koruna falling by 15% in the last 2 weeks.
- My 10 Pro 12 / 512 GB: 27 999 CZK / 1 015 €
- My 10 Pro 8 / 256 GB: 24 999 CZK / 907 €
- My 10 12 / 256 GB: 22 499 CZK / 815 €
- My 10 8 / 128 GB: 19 999 CZK / 725 €
For more news on Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro sales in Europe, keep an eye on us.
As soon as we know the final Mi 10 prices for us, we will send you an e-mail. 👇