A new flagship killer was announced a few days ago Redmi K30 Pro and its Zoom Edition. More than a month ago, the new flagship Xiaomi Mi 10 arrived. For the fairly high price of the Mi 10, fans decided to wait for the launch of the Redmi K30 Pro, an alternative with a good price / performance ratio.
Incredibly fast sales
The new "Flagship Killer" has caused a great stir in China. The company reported the sale of the first pieces after 30 seconds. After the first day of the sale, the company had incredible income 100 million yuan, in terms of up to EUR 12,6 million.
The numbers of sold pieces were definitely 5-digit. Given the current economic situation in China for coronavirus, such numbers are incredibly high.
Summary of Redmi K30 Pro specifications
- High performance combination of Snapdragon 865 + UFS 3.1 + LPDDR5
- Dual OIS optical image stabilization, 3x optical / 30x digital zoom, Sony 64 MPx sensor
- Samsung E3 AMOLED display, HDR10 + certification, DC Dimming
- Dual mode 5G, Wi-Fi 6, 5G MultiLink, Bluetooth 5.1
- HiFi audio, Hi-Res audio certification
- 4700 mAh battery with fast 33 W charging
- Model Redmi K30 Pro Zoom with 30x zoom
These are the prices of the individual memory versions of the new Redmi K30 Pro. Of course, they only apply to the Chinese market, as the global version is not yet available.
Redmi K30 Pro
6 + 128 GB = 2999 yuan - after conversion 390 € / 11 000 CZK
8 + 128 GB = 3399 yuan - after conversion 445 € / 12 350 CZK
8 + 256 GB = 3699 yuan - after conversion 480 € / 13 415 CZK
Redmi K30Pro Zoom
8 + 128 GB = 3799 yuan - after conversion 495 € / 13 800 CZK
8 + 256 GB = 3999 yuan - after conversion 520 € / 14 510 CZK
As soon as the K30 Pro starts selling in Europe, we will send you a coupon. 👇