Smartphones bearing the Mi logo are growing like mushrooms after rain. The latest piece of the Chinese technology giant Xiaomi is the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite model, which brings gradient colors of the construction, very interesting equipment and, of course, a very interesting price tag.
Complete parameters of Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite:
- Premium glass construction with a thickness of only 7,5 mm in interesting gradient colors
- 6,26 ″ FullHD + display with narrower cutout, 19: 9 aspect ratio and thinner frames than the iPhone XR
- Snapdragon 660 processor with artificial intelligence, 2,2 GHz clock and Adreno 512 graphics
- 4 GB / 6 GB RAM, 64 GB / 128 GB memory
- 3350 mAh battery with QC 3.0, USB Type-C
- 24 MPx front Sony IMX576 camera with AI
- Dual 12 MPx + 5 MPx rear camera with Dual PD focus and AI. Finally FullHD 60 fps video!
- Bluetooth 5.0, fingerprint reader, Dual SIM
- So far without the support of 800 MHz LTE, it is not known whether the global version will come
Prices are as follows:
➡️ 175 € / 4500 CZK for the 4 GB + 64 GB version
➡️ 215 € / 5400 CZK for the 6 GB + 64 GB version
➡️ 250 € / 6400 CZK for the 6 GB + 128 GB version