The Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is perhaps the most anticipated Xiaomi smartphone for 2019. Thanks to pressure from fans, the company has finally decided to introduce a global version of the flagship killer Redmi K20 Pro, which we definitely like.
The first Chinese seller with an offer
The arrival of the Mi 9T Pro has already been officially confirmed by the company itself. A photo has appeared on the official Facebook page of Xiaomi Netherlands, which attracts the launch of the smartphone of the day August 20 / Spring. Sales in Europe are likely to start in the Netherlands.
However, Chinese sellers are faster. Specifically, the well-known Geekbuying has already included the new Mi 9T Pro in its offer. It can be purchased in a pre-order, while the seller states shipping in 13 days. Both 64 GB and 128 GB models in black and blue are available.
As for prices, they are currently less interesting. As this is the complete start of sales of a new smartphone, the prices are higher. However, this scenario is repeated with almost every new Xiaomi smartphone, and in the near future prices will certainly fall to much more interesting values.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
6 + 64 GB
Price: 419,84 € / 11 077 CZK
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
6 + 128 GB
Price: 437,71 € / 11 548 CZK
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro: Specifications
- Dimensions and weight: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm, 191 grams
- Display: 6,39-inch AMOLED, 2340 x 1080 FHD + resolution, 7th fingerprint reader gene on display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, eight-core, 2,84 GHz clock
- memory: 6 GB RAM + 64/128 GB storage
- Rear camera: Triple 48 + 13 + 8 MPx camera, f / 1.75 aperture
- Front camera: 20 MPx sensor in pull-out module, sapphire glass, LED lighting
- battery: 4000 mAh, fast 27 W charging via USB Type-C
- B20 LTE (800 MHz) support: Yes
- SK and CZ language: Yes
- System: MIUI 10
- Other: DualSIM, NFC, 3,5mm audio jack, bezel-free display, enhanced primary speaker