At last year's Google conference, which took place on October 9, in addition to the new Pixel smartphones, we also saw a product that we would definitely not expect at this conference. Xiaomi, in collaboration with Google, introduced the new Mi Box S.
The latest coupon price
Mi Box S is a continuation of the successful Mi TV Box. The improved version comes with new features, is even smarter and costs almost the same. He got into stock at a verified Banggood dealer.
Xiaomi Mi Box S European version
There is no extra charge for EU Priority Line.
We recommend choosing the EU Priority Line, where you will not pay extra. Customs fees and any VAT will be handled directly by you. Shipping can be selected in the cart after entering the delivery address. EU Priority Line delivery typically takes approximately 15 days, but may take longer.
Express delivery from European warehouse.
This product will be delivered to you expressly from your local warehouse in Europe. Delivery from EU warehouses usually takes 7-10 days and delivers courier. No extra charges, no customs duties or VAT.
Application with a complete database of movies
We recommend downloading to any owner of any Android TV Box Kodi application. It is completely free and, together with various repositories from your TV, will create a source of films from perhaps the entire film history.
However, it can do much more, for example, to stream various TV shows that also run abroad. All the best extensions for Kodi can be found for example here.
Complete parameters of Xiaomi Mi Box S:
- 4K HDR support at 60 fps (4096 x 2160 px output resolution)
- Built-in Google AI assistant with voice control
- Chromecast to mirror your screen from your smartphone or PC
- Premium sound thanks to Dolby and DTS
- Quad-core Cortex-A53 processor, Mali-450 GPU, 2 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage
- Android 8.1 with global languages, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI2.0a
- Certified for use with NETFLIX
- New driver with NETFLIX button
- USB connector with support for connecting external HDDs or other peripherals