If you have problems with the storage in your Xiaomi, Redmi or POCO smartphone, we have a solution for you. A few simple steps are enough to free up a quantum of memory.
Try these simple steps
Certain unnecessary files accumulate in the background on your device, but they still take up space in the internal storage. A good example is Gallery in MIUI, so especially her trash can or duplicate images.
In general, if the storage reaches the maximum limit, the user usually deletes part of his photos whether videos stored in the application Gallery. Unfortunately, this is not enough, as deleting such files does not mean freeing up the storage in full.
These files are located in the so-called "baskets". Trash you can dump it very easily. In the upper part, click on "Albums" and then on "Deleted items". In the same way, you can also remove duplicate images or run the well-known application called "Cleaning".
Even from these "deleted" files, you still have a superstructure MIUI stores some small parts. In today's guide, we will show you how to eliminate them.
A file manager will help you
- First you need to open the “File Manager” application
- In this app, go to “Shared internal storage”, then “Android”, “data” and “com.miui.gallery”
- In this menu, click on the "Files" folder and then on "gallery_disk_cache"
- Then you need to delete the folders that were generated inside
- Usually you need to delete folders like "Full_size", "Remote_data" or "Small_size"
- Each of these packages usually contains junk files. So you can easily remove them without worrying about damage to your operating system or device.
How do you like our tutorials? You can use these types to save storage on yours as well Xiaomi devices? If you have any other questions about this improvement, feel free to write them to us below in the discussion below the article.