Redmi has been progressing very progressively from its parent company Xiaomi. They announced their own product strategy, which includes the introduction of the brand's first flagship. We finally find out when we can look forward to the Redmi K20.
It's earlier than we expected
The initial leaks spoke of a performance sometime in June / July of this year. On the official Weibo profile of the Redmi brand, however, an official poster was added today, which attracts the Redmi K20 to appear. It will take place already May 28 / May!
This means that we are only 20 days away from knowing the complete specifications and especially the price of the expected Redmi K8. The performance will take place in Beijing, the capital of China, at 14:00 local time, respectively 7:00 in the morning of our time. To be on the safe side, set your alarm now.
The published banner again encounters more expensive competition and the text on it means: "Flagship killer, complete KO" The graphics themselves are made in the same style. Redmi really lured us perfectly with his new smartphone, now they just can't disappoint us anymore.
Recap of hitherto known Redmi K20 specifications
- Display: 6,39-inch OLED, 2340 x 1080 FHD + resolution, 19,5: 9 aspect ratio, no cutout
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 8 cores, clock 2,84 GHz, Adreno 640 GPU
- memory: So far unknown capacity, LPDDR4X RAM and UFS 2.1 memory chip
- Rear camera: Triple 48 + 13 + 8 MPx, aperture f / 1.7, ultra wide angle sensor and telephoto lens
- Front camera: Built-in sliding mechanism, 20 MPx, aperture f / 2.0
- battery: 4000 mAh, fast charging 27 W
- Other: DualSIM, fingerprint sensor, 3.5 mm jack, NFC